Motto: “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
Mike is the founder of Golden Wealth Solutions and specializes in helping individuals accumulate, preserve and transfer family wealth through comprehensive and holistic strategies. He is a passionate advocate of financial planning and helping people work towards a secure financial future.
Mike is hands-on with the complete Golden team to support the needs of clients. Known as the “puzzle maker,” he works tirelessly, on behalf of each and every client, to bring all of the pieces of their finances together and apply his wealth of experience and passion for helping people for the betterment of their future.
One of Golden’s core values is knowledge. In that spirit, Mike is constantly pushing himself and other team members to expand their knowledge base, both with formal education opportunities and personal experiences in order to best help and protect the financial futures of clients.
Outside of the Office
Spending time with family
Wheat Ridge Feed the Future Backpack program
Teaching & mentoring
Certifications & Achievements
- Life member and Court of the Table Qualifier for the Million Dollar Round Table*
- Chairman's Council Qualifier with former broker dealer Mutual of Omaha since 1989**
- Chartered Financial Consultant Professional Designation from the American College
- Retirement Income Certified Planner Designation from the American College
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors since 1988
- Active member since 2005 and past President of the Wheat Ridge Rotary Club
*Million Dollar Round Table Court of the Table members distinguish themselves within the industry through their superior performance by producing at a level three times that of MDRT membership requirements. Achieving membership in MDRT's Court of the Table is a career milestone attained only by those who have demonstrated exceptional professional knowledge, client service and ethical conduct.
**This award is based on Insurance and Investment business produced through Mutual of Omaha and Mutual of Omaha Investor Services. To qualify, an individual has met or exceeded certain production requirements set forth by Mutual of Omaha.